So today at work I ate peanut M&M's and a Kit Kat! Both are no no's in our house now. When you don't get to eat them whenever you want anymore, it becomes such a treat. I have to say they were so yummy. This peanut allergy isn't all bad. We don't eat half the bad stuff we use to, and we don't spend the money on it either.
On another note I was able to stock up on some safe Hershey's Chocolate Chips, and Betty Crocker cookie, cake, and muffin mixes. All safe for our little man. We did a stock up because this past weekend we went to a small party and I didn't bring Cormac any dessert because I didn't have anything in the house. I felt so bad. They had these delicious cupcakes that he couldn't have. My husband and I had to take turns eating ours so he wouldn't see us. Good thing he is too young to remember.
So I learned another lesson: Don't go to a party without a special treat for Cormac.