Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Food Allergy Awareness Week!

Since it is Food Allergy Awareness, week I was trying to think of something to do. Well I made shirts (the ones mentioned in a previous post). They arrived today just in time! Though they didn't come out as good as I hoped, they are still cute and get the job done. My idea is for Cormac to wear them when he is out and about around people who are not aware of his allergy. For example, a birthday party, bar-b-q , even just a friends house. We lead such busy lives and people who do know may forget. In the real world people forget. I thought this was a good way to keep him safe.

Now I'm thinking other parents could use these too! I've decided to go back to the drawing board, and with some help from my friends make
them even better. When they are all done I want to offer/sell them to others to help keep more kids safe. I have a bunch of crazy ideas and the motivation. But I have a lot to learn if I'm going to make this work.

The photos aren't the best because I couldn't get him to say still, but I think you get the idea. What I really want to know is, what do you think?

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say!