Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BBQ and Party Season!

In the past I have always looked forward to this time of year. Parties, especially outdoor parties with friends and family are always fun. This year we have a lot of learning and stressing to do. I've never held the role of food police before and it sucks. Sorry to be so blunt, but that's how I feel. I just want to scream that our child not eating your food, cakes and what not, is not a parenting choice! It's about keeping him safe and alive. That's right alive. I am not willing to take the risk of giving him something because you think we a re strict or being over protective. Do you really want an ambulance at you party taking a toddler to the ER? I don't get what is so hard to understand.

Now this isn't about anyone in particular. I'm just tired of explaining why, and it's only been a little over a month. Most people in our lives have been great. I even had a friend offer to read the ingredients of a cake over the phone to me without making me fell like I'm crazy. Well I feel crazy and not the good kind.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say!