Thursday, July 8, 2010

Random Nuts

My mom has been great thought all this allergy stuff and has been on board right from the start. We totally trust her. When we go visit, the house is basically nut free. She moves unsafe food around so he won't be able to get it. She also cleans the house from top to bottom just in case. Well I received an e-mail from my mom today that made me cringe and laugh. She is finally getting rid of a very old couch. While taking off the cushions she found peanuts under them! Now my son doesn't spend much time in that room if any when we are there, but still he could. I don't know what we would of done if he got his little hands on them. So scary, but kind of funny. Nuts in the couch just sounds weird.

So today's lesson is check under the cushions and always be on top of your game. You never know where you may find random nuts!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say!