Wednesday, July 14, 2010
No Nuts For My Peanut was recognised by Wellsphere.com as a Top Health Blogger. I was so happy to receive this. I am also a happy to report that Jessica from The Caterpillar Family Blog sent me a blog award called The Versatile Blogger! The Versatile Blogger award comes with rules so here we go!
1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
2. List 7 things that people may not know about you.
3. Pass the love to 15 deserving bloggers that you have discovered recently.
4. Let them know that you gave them an award.
Seven things about me you may not know:
1. I secretly watch some of the worst TV on the planet.
2. I am addicted to Baby Center.
3. I grew up in Long Island NY, but now live in Rockland County NY.
4. I miss the beach terribly.
5. By working part time I get the best of both worlds.
6. I wish I wasn't such a control freak.
7. Looks forward to nap time every single day.
Now 15 Blogs!
1. Sara Bakes Cakes
2. This Mamma's Heart
3. He Gives Me Grace
4. The Nut Free Mom
5. Living on Love & Cents
6. You Don't Know
7. The Girl Creative
8. Review Retreat
9. Jenieshell Design Challenge
10. A boy and His Dogs
11. The Shores
12. Milk Free Recipes
13. Kevin and Amanda
14. Long Island Mom of 2
15. Blanket Statements
Well I think that does it!