Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Sister In-Law Rocks!

The baptism of my beautiful little niece is coming up so that means a party! Well my wonderful sister in-law called me today to check what chips and snacks Cormac can have. I was so excited and grateful. She wanted him to be safe, and I really can't explain how much that means to me. When ordering the food she even remembered to ask about nuts and peanut oil! Now we don't have to stress so much about this party. I am going to make cupcakes for all the kids so I know they will be safe too. We still have to watch him but can at least breath a little. Again I can't express my thanks to her. Thanks Maura!

Looks like I may need some baking lessons.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. How awesome!! I bet it will be nice to relax a little at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is super nice. good luck with the party

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say!