Monday, August 30, 2010

Good Friends

There is something to be said about good friends. No matter what is going on in your life, the good, the bad, and the ugly, having good friends in your life makes everything better. They celebrate the good times with you. They listen and support you during your worst moments. A really good friend will always tell you the truth, whether it be a bad fashion choice or behavior. They love and adore your children.

I feel very lucky to have these special people in my life. They make dealing Cormac's food allergies easier, as if it's a part of their everyday life too. They ask questions when they don't understand, provide safe food for him to eat (or ask if it's safe), and ask us how we are. They don't think I'm crazy when I bring a his food to their house.

So today I want to thank my wonderful, generous, and loving friends, both the old and new for your ongoing support throughout my life. We may not talk or see each other as often as we should, but know I love you and am very grateful for all you do.

I also want to thank all of my readers for their support, advise and for listening too. Knowing others are out there who share our same challenges and fears is comforting. You get it, and for that I am grateful.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say!